Test failures in graph subpackage

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:03:24 EDT 2013

I think I found the problem.

Originally, these tests all passed on OSX, Win7, and Scientific Linux.
 Then I looked into what versions Travis was installing, and the only
package newer than what I was running was Cython 0.19.

So upgraded Cython to 0.19 using pip (installed with no errors; had 0.17 or
0.18 previously) with no other changes in my config. Then after `$ make
clean`, rebuilt scikit-image inplace, and `$ make install` I can reproduce
these failures on Scientific Linux.

I renamed and kept the old _mcp.c file to compare with the new version; if
that diff is potentially of interest I can post it or the full file(s) on
pastebin or a gist.

Josh