Describing superpixels

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 04:17:30 EDT 2013

Hi Brickle,

Cool problem. =) iirc the return type of these algorithms is an M x N
integer-type numpy array (where the input image is an M x N x 3 numpy
array). Every pixel with the same value belongs in the same superpixel. So,
all pixels with value 1 make up the 1st superpixel, all pixels with value 2
make up the 2nd, and so on until the nth superpixel.

Does that answer your question?

Juan.