Test failures in graph subpackage

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:36:22 EDT 2013

Should we temporarily modify travis.yml to install an older version of
Cython? This bug is getting in the way of the usual Travis workflow, and
now that we know the source of the problem it seems counterproductive to
have Travis screaming at everyone. Once we either fix the problem (or
determine it's a Cython bug), we can revert the travis.yml change.

I'll make a PR for this.

I think I found the problem.