Graph Cut

Beatka Wójciak bettyrfly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:06:41 EDT 2013

Hi,
thank you for your answer.
I actually thought that only one of the papers might be a bit too little
for the entire project. Do you think that both papers would be sufficient?
I'd like to contact Stefan van der Walt directly - can I reach him on this
email address: *stefan at sun.ac.za*? If not could you provide me the correct
one since I couldn't find any different email of his.