GSoC: Photomontage and Panoram Stitching

Fedor Morozov f-morozov at ya.ru
Tue Apr 30 19:04:11 EDT 2013

Hi.
I have just made a pull request with wu's circle generation (one of the
"Requested features").
It has nothing to do with the proposed project, but now I can build skimage
and understand how to commit my changes.
Circle images are attached to this post.

вторник, 30 апреля 2013 г., 4:33:48 UTC+4 пользователь Stefan van der Walt