Scipy India 2013, 13-15th Dec, IIT Bombay

Ankit Agrawal aaaagrawal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:31:16 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

          I wanted to know if someone is interested in attending the Scipy
India Conference 2013 <http://scipy.in/2013/> which is going to be held
during 13-15th December at IIT Bombay(my university). The last date for
registration is 5th Dec. I am myself not sure whether I will be at my
hometown or at the university during this period, but if someone is
interested, I would very much like to attend. Hopefully, Chintak would be
done with his endterms by then and can possibly meetup too.

         If anyone is interested and is registering for it, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Ankit.