match_template confidence > 3 ?

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 02:02:45 EST 2013

Sorry it took so long for me to reply to your email.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the problem is here. You're correct in
thinking that values shouldn't be outside of [-1, 1], but as your code
demonstrates, there are apparently inputs that break the current
implementation. I've played around with isolating a small test image, but I
haven't had much luck.

-Tony