Interactive selection of markers/seeds for random walk

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:08:56 EST 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any examples or tools that would allow one to
interactively select regions for seeds/markers in an image, which we could
subsequently run the randomwalk algorithm over:

http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/auto_examples/plot_random_walker_segmentation.html

I really enjoyed the ilastik tool that scikit image lists under its related
links on the homepage, and wondered if there were any demos for selection
that might be easily adaptable to fit this purpose.

Thanks!