Interactive selection of markers/seeds for random walk

Kevin Keraudren kevin.keraudren at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 17 04:11:08 EST 2013

Hi,

What about skimage.viewer.plugins.labelplugin.LabelPainter, there is an
example with the watershed algorithm there:
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/master/viewer_examples/plugins/watershed_demo.py

Otherwise, with OpenCV, you could look at the GrabCut example:
https://github.com/Itseez/opencv/blob/master/samples/python2/grabcut.py

Kind regards,

Kevin