removing small connected components

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:31:37 EST 2013

:) I think this would a great addition. I think the only reason you have
heard anything thus far is that the core devs are pretty busy with other
things. We could always use more core devs, so if you (or anyone else out
there) want to review some PRs, I don't think it'd take long for you get
commit rights.

Unfortunately, I'm also pretty busy these days, so no promises from me of
reviewing any PRs in the near future. ;)

-Tony