Get the mask for a contour

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:25:51 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za>wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Francesc Alted <francesc at continuum.io>
> wrote:
> >     raise TypeError("Image data can not convert to float")
> > TypeError: Image data can not convert to float
> >
> > Uh, that seems like a problem with my matplotlib (1.2.0) in Anaconda?
>  Or it
> > is just skimage's plot2rst.py?
>
> Others also reported this bug, so I'll have a look at fixing it today.
>
> Stéfan

This is actually saying that the `exec` call to an example failed, but the
error doesn't get recognized until we try to plot some image from that
example. I'll submit a fix for this in the near future.

For debugging purposes, you can print out the `src_name` near the top of
the `process_blocks` function in `plot2rst.py`. That'll show you the
example that caused the failure. Then you can run that example to get an
accurate traceback. Sorry, this is a bit roundabout, but I'll try to tidy
this up soon.

Best,
-Tony