Qhull error

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 05:50:31 EDT 2013

This is all very weird. Stefan, no, I didn't figure it out, I just
implemented my proposal of having a try/except around it and setting it to
1.1 if the error came up! =) It was a minority of my objects and I chuck
out outliers anyway... Chintak's finding suggests a more Pull-Requestable
way forward... =)