seeking advice on HoG applicability

Anders Boesen Lindbo Larsen anders.bll at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 04:14:46 EDT 2013

I attach this mail correspondence as it may be relevant for others.

Stefan: Do you think a bag of words implementation would fit into
scikit-image? I have some code that I would be happy to polish and
contribute. The main problem is that bag-of-words rely on a k-means
clustering method which I would prefer to import from scikit-learn because
the one from scipy is slow for a large number of samples. It is my
impression that scikit-image tries to stay independent of scikit-learn.

Cheers,
Anders