GSOC

Ankit Agrawal aaaagrawal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:41:05 EDT 2013

Hi Emmanuelle,

           Our complete submitted proposals can be seen on these links -

1. Marc :
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/deklerkmc/1

2. Chintak :
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/chintak/1

3. Ankit :
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/aaaagrawal/8001
A (slightly)updated version of my proposal that I will keep on editing with
time can be found on Github wiki :
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/wiki/GSoC-2013-Ankit-Agrawal-Implementation-of-STAR-and-Binary-Feature-Detectors-and-Descriptors

Regards,
Ankit Agrawal,