SciPy sprint for scikit-image

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 00:01:30 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

So it looks like there will be a pretty good collection of scikit-image
contributors at SciPy 2013. (I'm looking at you Stéfan van der Walt, Josh
Warner, Marianne Corvellec, James Bergstra... others?) And any lurkers on
the list of whatever level should join in for sure.

We should have a pretty good sprint this year. Now might be a good time to
propose some ideas and see what we can knock out in a day or two.

I think it'd be great to expand the docs and maybe try to improve the docs
(with start-to-finish type examples). Also, so improvements to the IO
infrastructure and video IO.

Cheers!
-Tony