Convex Hull Object function

Chintak Sheth chintaksheth at gmail.com
Sat May 18 05:16:18 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since my last correspondence. I had my exams and then went
for a small trip with family.

So I was working on adding a convex_hull_object function to skimage. I had
earlier written code for this, but now I've incorporated certain changes in
convex_hull.py as pointed out by you'll.
https://github.com/chintak/scikit-image/tree/convex_hull/skimage/morphology

I am using label() to generate a mask for extracting the different
connected components and then adding up all the separate convex hull's of
different objects. However, I was wondering if there is a better way of
combining the different hulls as opposed to just logical ADD.

Any thoughts ?

Chintak