Advice on improving a analysis on images of nanoparticles

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 15:44:41 EST 2013

Thanks for the help Stefan.  Here is a direct link that anyone can view:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/185189653/Scikit-Test-Notable

To download without an account, I am not familiar with any hosting
solution, but if you guys have any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

Thank you for you help, I will test out the methods you suggested