Advice on improving a analysis on images of nanoparticles

Guillaume Gay guillaume at mitotic-machine.org
Thu Nov 21 08:29:30 EST 2013

Hi,

This:
http://damcb.com/posts/segmenting-nuclei-with-skimage.html

links to a notebook where I expose what I'm doing for the segmentation.
It won't be too much work to turn it into an example if needed.
Also feel free to comment on the post... As you'll see I kind of go
around the 3D part by clustering strategies, more that by doing real 3D
stuff...

Cheers.

Guillaume

PS: I'll try to have syntax highlighting in nikola soon, so that this
code is more readable.