Get border pixels of labelled region

Payal Gupta erpayal2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:31:36 EDT 2013

hello everyone...
i will try this code,in this  i want to do read a image then do edge
detection after that find the boundaries of image object. but
find_boundaries return me a bool array but i need a integer array. is it
any solution of this.

code::

import Image

from skimage import segmentation as seg,io,filter

imge = io.imread("IMG_1.jpg")

 thresh = filter.threshold_otsu(imge)

binary = imge> thresh

edge_canny = filter.canny(binary)