GSoC Blog updated

Chintak Sheth chintaksheth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:16:03 EDT 2013

Hi Jerome

Could you send me a couple of image samples ? I'd love to see if we can do
better than GIMP. :D

However, the two posts are essentially for Texture Synthesis in the sense
that it will be able to beautifully reconstruct the damaged portion if it
already exists in the image. Ive also implemented Fast Marching Method
algorithm which is essentially a Structural inpainting algorithm. PR #663
(in case you want to check it out)

Chintak