Lineprofile, how to retrieve data?

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:08:04 EDT 2014

Your confusion is well founded. It appears that currently we don’t expose
the ability to save the result from that plugin (though it is technically
possible, and if you raised an issue on GitHub asking for it it might
happen ;)

However, if you want the actual results you can use the non-GUI function
skimage.measure.profile_line which is what that Viewer plugin is actually
calling behind the scenes.

Hello everybody,