Real-time interaction forum

Stuart Mumford stuart at mumford.me.uk
Sat Apr 26 15:10:14 EDT 2014

Hello,

Partly motivated by this conversation, and partly by my need to experiment,
I have written a module for the IRC bot we use in SunPy (
https://github.com/embolalia/willie/) so that you can tell it to send you
pushover (http://pushover.net) or email notifications when your nick is
mentioned in a channel the bot is in. My code so far is here:
https://github.com/Cadair/williemodules it is very basic but it works.

I would be happy to run a bot and a logger as already mention if you guys
decide to set up a IRC channel, so this would at least give you
notifications.

Stuart