Number of bins in Entropy and Enhance_contrast for uint16

Pål Gunnar Ellingsen paalge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:17:33 EST 2014

Hi

Thank you for the quick answer.
I agree that converting it to uint8 will speed it up by a lot, and I have
also tried this.
Though it also removes so much data from my 16 bit grayscale image, that
the contrast I'm interesting in isn't there anymore.
This is the reason why I think that changing the binning from 1000 to 100
or even 50, without changing the data type would be a better choice.

Kind regards

Pål