can not load / use functions from skimage.feature

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 06:04:06 EST 2014

Hi Hans,

Why does your link point to the old name, scikits.image? (It is now
scikit-image.) You might have an old version. What's the output for

import skimage
skimage.__version__

?

Also, I would recommend the Anaconda Python distribution
<http://continuum.io/downloads>, as it takes away a lot of the pain of
library installs in Python.