Hi, I would like to offer my help in the next GSoC

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:27:27 EST 2014

Hi Ma,

The best way to get started is to contribute! Have a look at our contribution guidelines [1], and then look at the project's issues list [2] and see where you can make a difference! The more practice you get making good, clean pull requests on GitHub, the better your chances.

Cheers back!

Juan.

[1] https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.txt

[2] https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues

PS: Sorry you didn't get a quick response on Gitter — it's a busy time of year! But that is the right place to chat about development questions. Give it a try when you have quick questions, and come back to this list if you don't get a quick response.