Contributing in Image Compression Algorithms

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 12:48:00 EST 2014

Compression is a task we have not focused much on, but inasmuch as it is
related to other key techniques in image processing (sparsity, denoising,
restoration) I think it could have a place. Depending on if you are
implementing known algorithms or experimenting, it might belong in
different places, but that's all easy to change during a PR.

Feel free to submit Pull Request(s)!

Josh