Line structuring element

Neil Isaacs bluewap2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:25:01 EST 2014

I want to get back an array that I can pass to a filter or morphology
function as a structuring element. Similar to morphology.square or
morphology.disk. For a horizontal line the selem would be something like [1
1 1 1 1] and I could use eye to generate a selem at 45 deg angle but I was
looking for an existing function that might return an array of ones at
arbitrary angles. Looks like draw.line just returns pixel coords.