Review of PR : FAST and ORB

Johannes Schönberger jsch at demuc.de
Sun Jan 19 09:45:01 EST 2014

Hi Ankit,

Sorry, that this PR takes so long, but it is a rather large change.

I made some (in my opinion final) changes, to also follow the estimator convention as discussed here: https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/pull/840

This was basically the one thing I was waiting for and from my side we are good to merge now.

Johannes