ANN: scikit-image 0.10.0

Stéfan van der Walt stefan at sun.ac.za
Sun Jun 1 06:35:02 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:26 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations?  Any chance of putting up some OSX wheels on pypi?

Sorry, folks, I've been living in a terminal for the past few days.

This is quite a landmark: our first release that comes with a paper!
Johannes, thanks very much for handling the logistics.

Matthew, thanks for those Wheels--can I simply upload them by hand?
Also, you pointed us to the recipes, so is the idea that we include
scripts in the project to build them automatically next time?