ANN: scikit-image 0.10.0

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 13:29:32 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 3:35:24 AM UTC-7, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 2:26 AM, Matthew Brett <matthe... at gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
> > Congratulations?  Any chance of putting up some OSX wheels on pypi?
>
> Sorry, folks, I've been living in a terminal for the past few days.
>
> This is quite a landmark: our first release that comes with a paper!
> Johannes, thanks very much for handling the logistics.
>
> Matthew, thanks for those Wheels--can I simply upload them by hand?
> Also, you pointed us to the recipes, so is the idea that we include
> scripts in the project to build them automatically next time?

You can just simply upload them by hand, please do if that is easiest.

I guess it would be good to build them automatically next time ... so maybe
yes to include the scripts - should be only a few lines of shell I think,
once you've got the MacPythons installed.

Alternatively, you could do something super-fancy like using travis-ci to
build and test them for you - template of something related here:
https://github.com/matthew-brett/mpl_mac_testing

luv,

Matthew