GSoC project request for comments

Ronnie Ghose ronnie.ghose at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:42:20 EDT 2014

err the only thing it requires explicitly is Python... the rest is optional
from my understanding. The thing is do we want to tack on another 1mb to
our size? I'm suggesting we add an option to add it if you want? / in this
regard since it's small, i revise my opinion to having no real
preference.....