Example doesn't display in gallery?

Tony Yu tsyu80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:24:09 EDT 2014

It looks like the IPython notebook code added to `dox/ext/plot2rst.py` is
the cause. Specifically, the call to `publish_parts` (
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/master/doc/ext/plot2rst.py#L392)
is causing problems with some links. For this example, links aren't being
resolved correctly---I'm not sure why though. Note that links that define
and refer-to links in separate blocks will fail (e.g. the Radon example),
but that's not the case here.