Building skimage wheels for OS X using Travis CI

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:01:48 EDT 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan at sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Hi Matthew
>
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This repo is now working; it builds the wheels, runs the tests and
>> then uploads to a rackspace container:
>
> This is absolutely fantastic--thank you!

No problem.

>> Any interest in taking this over to the scikit-image organization?  If
>> you make me a member even temporarily, I can set you up with the
>> encrypted API key to upload to the rackspace container.
>
> I've forked the repo to the scikit-image organization and added you to
> the packaging team with the necessary administrative rights.

Oops - sorry - I transferred the repo to scikit-image, but now I don't
have admin rights.

I put in a PR to give the right credentials for travis and rackspace - I hope.

Could you enable travis testing on that repo also?

By the way - would you consider uploading the latest built wheels to pypi?

http://a365fff413fe338398b6-1c8a9b3114517dc5fe17b7c3f8c63a43.r19.cf2.rackcdn.com/

They have better backward compatibility with previous numpies - I
didn't understand that properly until I started doing tests a few days
ago....

Cheers,

Matthew