robust ring (and circle) detection algorithm

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Sun Mar 16 10:37:29 EDT 2014

Le 16/03/2014 07:33, Eldad Afik a écrit :
> Hi Stéfan,
>
> Sure!
> I've never done this before.
> Are all the relevant instructions in How to contribute to skimage
> <http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/contribute.html#how-to-contribute-to-skimage> ?

Yes. Basic instructions are there. Then, we will comment your patch
directly on github. It's very handy.

>     "a proof of concept illustration"
>
> Working out the examples in the manuscript are good for this?

In skimage/data, you can find pictures we use for our examples. If you
need to add an extra one, I think the only requirement is the license
(CC0 for instance works).

This would be a nice addition :)

Best.

--