I/O infrastructure

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:11:29 EDT 2014

I'm behind this 100%. (Though I want to make sure that imread supports 3D
tiffs, as Christoph Gohlke's tifffile does.)

Do we want to add a paragraph about this to the paper? It seems like a
fairly trivial detail, but it also seems perverse having information there
that we know will quickly be obsolete...