Image class

Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 20:09:06 EDT 2014

Another implementation that already has solved the meta-data problem
together with storage of affine transformation data is the OSGEO project
and its GDAL raster library dataset.

In general, I don't recommend trying to compete with GDAL, as it's by far
the most far reaching raster reader I am aware of. ;)

Michael