Generic image coordinate transformation using a matrix

Maik Riechert maik.riechert at arcor.de
Wed Sep 10 11:06:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

When I want to undistort photographs I use the lensfunpy library
(https://pypi.python.org/pypi/lensfunpy) which provides me with a
coordinates array of shape (h,w,2), that is for each input pixel it
provides the undistorted pixel location. When using OpenCV I can do
undistortedImage = cv2.remap(image, undistCoords, None,
cv2.INTER_LANCZOS4). I saw that there is the skimage.transform.warp
function but I'm not sure how or if I can use that in my case. I would be
glad for some directions.

Thanks
Maik