Range of beta values in segmentation algorithm?

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 08:58:38 EDT 2015

Hi Yuta,

Sorry, this slipped through the cracks. I haven't used random walker segmentation so I can't give you advice here... You might want to read the original publication [1], or, more practically, try out different betas on a logarithmic scale.

Juan.

[1] http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~nray1/CMPUT615/MRF/grady2006random.pdf