Euroscipy tutorial on scikit-image

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Mon Apr 27 15:16:56 EDT 2015

	Dear all,

	I'm thinking of submitting an abstract for a tutorial on
scikit-image for the next Euroscipy in Cambridge (24-28 August). I know
there was already an excellent tutorial by Stéfan last year :-), but as
new people keep on joining the community, it still might be interesting
for a wide audience. There is also the possibility to focus on a more
specific or more advanced aspect of image processing, such as image
segmentation, 3D images, etc.

	Would anybody be interested in giving a joint tutorial with me on
scikit-image at Euroscipy 2015? Ideas on subjects important to cover on
such a tutorial are also very welcome.

	Cheers,
	Emmanuelle