Blog post on scikit-image by Eric Chiang

Viral Parikh viral.j.parikh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:59:40 EDT 2015

hi all,

the blog post is good!

but its unclear how he is using pd.DataFrame() in step 10 -

ggplot(pd.DataFrame(),aes(fill=True,alpha=0.5)) + \
geom_density(aes(x=gray_image.flatten()),color='green') + \
geom_density(aes(x=equalized_image.flatten()),color='orange') + \
ggtitle("Histogram Equalization Process\n(From Green to Orange)") + \
xlab("pixel intensity") + \
ylab("density")

what should be contained in the dataframe is unclear to me?

would appreciate your response, thank you!