skimage is marked for autoremoval from testing

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:25:33 EDT 2015

Lena is the problem. We're going to have to remove that from the package.

OpenCV had the exact same issue, see

Three potential solutions come to mind:

   - Remove `lena` from the package, raising an error informing the user
   the image is not free and directing them to `astronaut`.
   - Simply alias all queries for `lena` to `astronaut`, with a warning.
   - Instead of loading from disk, have `imread` obtain this image from a
   could have a couple fallback URLs, too. Biggest question is what to do if
   no internet connection is available.

I favor the first or third solutions.

Josh