Image viewer plugin, refreshing low and high values of the slider widget

Adam Hughes hughesadam87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:51:09 EST 2015

Oddly enough, I figured out how to do this yesterday for traitsui.  Check
out my answer to this question on stack overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9956167/change-property-parameter-from-within-class-constructor-python-traits/28286878#28286878

I adapted the DynamicRange trait from an old example floating around from
Jonathan March.

PS, Steven, our group has spent considerable time getting complex GUI's
with IPython widgets together.  I put a video of one online a few months
ago:

http://hugadams.github.io/scikit-spectra/

I can link you to the source code if you're interested, as we found that
the IPython widget framework had a fair learning curve in regard to
sophisticated apps.  Having some far-along examples really helps, so let me
know if you'd like to see some of them.