Google Summer of Code 2015

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 01:51:46 EST 2015

I'd take at most a secondary role in this year's GSoC, due to (ahem) other projects going on... =D

At any rate the Cythonizing of ndimage is the most worthy goal imho, though it is very ambitious. A few days ago I tried making a seemingly simple change (optionally don't cast the value of generic_filter to float), and was quickly overwhelmed by macros and pointers named things like ii and bb.

Juan.