Hi I'm new, but I'd like to contribute to your organisation, can someone please guide me along?

Steven Silvester steven.silvester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 21:22:21 EST 2015

Hi abhi,

Welcome!

You can find a list of requested features here, and see if any spark your
interest:
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/wiki/Requested-features.

Otherwise, we'd love to a new example for the gallery, if you have anything
you've previously done that you'd like to adapt:
http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/auto_examples/.

Learning *how* to contribute is described on our website:
http://scikit-image.org/docs/dev/contribute.html.

Even an issue report for something out of the ordinary you've noticed is
helpful.

Cheers,

Steve