border artefacts with skimage.exposure.equalize_adapthist

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:41:25 EST 2015

Just to confirm what Steven said, building from current master and applying
your command to your `nuclei.jpg` image I obtain the attached image without
artifacts.

0.11 should be released fairly soon, but if you need this sooner you can
build from source. We'd be happy to help if you run into problems.

Josh