Image viewer plugins - multiple parameters from different functions

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:01:07 EST 2015

Hi Marcel,

I'm guessing you only need to see the final output of the pipeline? Why not define your own function?

def piped(image, parameter1, parameter, another_parameter):

    a, b = previous_function(image, parameter1, parameter)

    new_image = next_function(image, a, b, another_parameter)

    return new_image

Then use that in your plugin?

Juan.