Starting with Scikit-Image

Emmanuelle Gouillart emmanuelle.gouillart at nsup.org
Thu Jan 29 06:13:00 EST 2015

Hi,

a "getting started" section for the user guide has been merged in the
development version (master branch) and mentions how to open image files
(https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/blob/master/doc/source/user_guide/getting_started.txt).
It's not online yet, but it should be, soon.

Cheers,
Emmanuelle