Enquiring about companies that rely on scikit-image

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Wed Jul 15 20:24:46 EDT 2015

Le 15/07/2015 20:07, Stefan van der Walt a écrit :
> On 2015-07-15 16:28:56, François Boulogne <fboulogne at sciunto.org> wrote:
>> The question "I use scikit-image in the field of:" is to vague. The
>> results will be difficult to process (a lot of single keywords).
>> Actually, i have difficulties to give you a list, what do you have in
>> mind?  I think a list must be proposed + a field other.
>
> I want to have answers such as "Astronomy" or "Neuro-imaging" or
> "Engineering", etc.  How do I reformulate the question to fit that
> better?  I don't think I can make a list of all the fields in existence.

Oh, ok. How about this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_of_Science_and_Technology
We may suggest the prominent fields for image-processing from this list
+ a box "other".

Also, about donation, is it valuable to also ask for fund raising. Based
on the last question of page 1, we may imagine that a popular request
can be founded and a developer hired to tackle this specific task.

--
François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org