GLCM with scikit-image

elyraz at mail.com elyraz at mail.com
Fri Jun 5 03:41:11 EDT 2015

I  moved to python 3.4 and scikit_image‑0.11.3 amd when I am running a
script the:

from skimage.util import dtype

dtype.log.disabled = True

I get this error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/ZDesktop/untitled/d.py", line 16, in <module>
    dtype.log.disabled = True
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'log'

If I remove the “dtype.log.disabled = True”  script line I get this message:

C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\skimage\util\dtype.py:111: UserWarning:
Possible precision loss when converting from float64 to uint8

  "%s to %s" % (dtypeobj_in, dtypeobj))

Therefore, how can I use the dtype and remove the warning message?

Thanks a lot