problem with measure.label

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 19:57:07 EDT 2015

This sounds like you may have conflicting Python installations. `conda`
updating scikit-image successfully means you should have version 11.3
_somewhere_, but your PATH may still be preferentially finding a different
Python/IPython different from the one your `conda` points to.

Investigate this with `which python` to see what the system is doing when
you ask for Python.

Further instructions would probably best be obtained through the conda
mailing list.